Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthday Party for Carter and Serena with the Dearden's


 








Since Carter and Serena both have birthday's in June we combine them for one family party. This year the Dearden's and Hoppie's came on different days, which only convinced Carter that he can have as many parties as he wants.

For their cakes Carter wanted a round chocolate one with candles. Great, and I got to buy round pans since I didn't have any. For Serena I made a cake decorated like a present. I got the idea from our Relief Society Birthday party, Lisa Teuscher brought the cutest cake and she said it was easy!

All of the kids loved the presents and food and attention! It was great to have Grandpa and Grandma "Dear", Aunt Marian, Uncle Mel, Granny and Grandpa Dearden, Staci, Stuart, Crystal and cousin Alana come and celebrate with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment