Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum

During the summer we have planned a field trip every Thursday. Last week Lagoon, this week the Hill Aerospace Museum. It was very fun and kept the kids attention much longer than I thought it would. Best of all it was free, so we can go again, now that I know they like it.

When we were leaving Serena said, "No go home, again airplanes!" So apparently she is willing to go again!

Cutest pilot ever!

So cute I had to add both pictures!



Carter is willing to take the controls on both sides!





3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea to do a field trip! We may have to do the same thing just a week behind because I can never think of anything fun to do, now I'll just check your blog and have the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been talking about going for quite some time now, but have never actually made it. Thanks for the inspiration to make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute pics. Sad we missed you there. Looks like you had a good ol' time.

    ReplyDelete