Friday, June 19, 2009

Julie McBride, Aleeya's B.F.F.

Every morning when we go to the McBride's to help Jeffrey, Julie greets us at the door and immediately takes Aleeya out of her car seat. She is so cute to watch and play with her while I am there.

When we got there on Thursday she had out blankets and a chair and toys all labeled for Aleeya. It was so cute I told her I had to take pictures, so she put them out again the next day. I love that she went to so much work to make the signs and set everything up! What a great friend!

Aleeya's holding chair


Aleeya's crawling blanket

Aleeya's playing blanket


Aleeya's other playing blanket

2 comments:

  1. You are so nice to put this up of Julie. She is going to be so excited when I show it to her. We love Aleeya, Carter, and Serena! My kids think it is great fun to wake up and see friends at their house. Thanks for all you do!!! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete