
Carter is 4 1/2 years old and very active! He is playing soccer and is getting ready to start t-ball. Sports are his thing! He loves basketball and bowling and football etc.
Carter has been participating in a neighborhood preschool and he is very good at remembering what each lesson is about. He does "homework" everyday and if he has missed doing it, he loves to use that as an excuse as to why he can't go to bed.
Carter is very helpful with his two sisters and talks in the cutest voice to Aleeya. He and Serena do everything together and most of the time they get along well.
Carter speaks like he is an adult and often tries to negotiate other options when he is told what to do, he could have a future as a lawyer.
I forgot to tell you, when you went upstairs for a little while (I think you were on the phone) I had to pick up Aleeya. Carter came over and hugged Aleeya and gave her a kiss! It was so cute.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world Diana!!! I am excited to see the inner workings of your family. Hope you have a great day.
ReplyDeleteoh no! My Relief Society President read my blog!!!! I'm not usually so foul mouthed or mad at everyone, I promise! Now I am going to add your blog to my list of blogs I stalk! Yeah! This is great because I feel so out of touch with RS being in young womens anyway, so update me on things that I miss out on, K?
ReplyDelete