I have been participating in a garden group and I was trying to decide if I was going to go on Thursday. I asked Carter if he would like to go to garden group or to scoot outside while I worked on our yard of weeds. He said that he is a master gardener and that he had to go to garden group because some people are experts and he is an expert. I am sometimes amazed at the words he knows, as well as, his incredible sense of self-worth!
He really is the master gardener at our house, he took the branches that were pruned from our fruit trees and planted them in the garden. Apparently, he is tired of me not getting around to planting anything so he took the task into his own hands.
The first picture of Carter is hilarious! I'm half-way expecting him to flex his muscles a bit more and burst open his shirt like the Incredible Hulk!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! What amazing nieces & nephews..What did their mother eat while she was pregnant with all of them :)
ReplyDelete