Monday, April 13, 2009

Aleeya is six months old!

Yes, that is my foot, clear up by my chin!

So cute!

Serena at six months old

Carter at six months old

I can't believe my baby girl is six months. She had her immunizations and she is still small, but growing fine, so no worries! She rolls all over the place and gets up on her hands and knees like she is trying to crawl. I added pictures of Carter and Serena at the same age, I thought it would be fun to compare!

7 comments:

  1. At first I didn't realize that was Serena's picture. I just looked at it and thought "That isn't Aleeya, what the heck!" Those are really cute pictures of Aleeya, I like the second one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I didn't realize how alike they all look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll! All of the kids look so much alike. Do the girls have the smae mouth and Aleeya and Carter share the same nose?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post confirms it; Aleeya looks like Carter. I thought so the other day, but the baby pics confirm it.

    I love the idea of having their photos done every month the first year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Kids, Cute Blog! Thanks for inspiring me to start my own.

    ReplyDelete