Carter loves to play computer games and he loves to get in bed with us at night. So to solve the problem of getting into our bed, he can't play computer games the next day if he doesn't sleep in his bed.
Last night I came home from an American Idol party and he was asleep with Dad. When he asked to play computer today I told him no. Never one to take no for an answer he said what can I do to earn computer back. I told him he could play on the computer if he picked up his room, to which he replied "But my room is a disaster!"
Now that I am becoming "blog" minded I thought that would be a cute picture. Thankfully, he was able to conquer the disaster, and he loved posing for pictures.
Wow, your house DOES get messy! I would never have believed it if I didn't see a picture. Carter really is good at negotiating!
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to get a picture of Hailey and Aleeya next time. We forgot yesterday!
That is too funny. Weren't you saying he would make a good lawyer someday? :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome, welcome to the blogging world! You're doing a great job. Hope to see more posts soon!
ReplyDeleteIts healthy for me to see the "disaster." That's how our playroom looks almost all of the time!
ReplyDelete