Dressed in pajamas and ready to go on the Polar Express, also know as Front Runner. For the third year in a row we have created our own Polar Express on the Front Runner. We wear pj's, have cookies and hot chocolate, read the story and sing songs. We get off in Woodscross and are met by Santa Claus who gives us bells and then rides back to Layton with us, where Rudolph picks him up.
Julie and Jackson McBride came with me and were super helpful! Each year we get better at coordinating and this year my favorite part was Steve Smith punching the golden polar express ticket that each child receives. He had a cool light that would shine a red line and he would scan the ticket, punch it and then shine the light again and it would show a different shape. (I know I am easily amused!)
We loved doing the polar express with you guys this year!! So fun! I can't wait for next time.
ReplyDelete