Serena with her many presents. Her big Santa gift was a DS.
Aleeya showing off her prizes! Santa gave her a lego piano that really plays.
Taylor's items-the big joke is he got car air freshener, which is not pictured because the girls have hidden it. It thought this was a good gift-since he always is buying it!
Spencer's gifts.
Diana's presents. My big gift was a Kindle Fire from Taylor, maybe that is why air freshener seems lame!
Carter, so happy he received a Wii. The magnet board in back was decorated by Carter and is for his room to display all of his school items. The girls also got cute display boards for their rooms that didn't make the pictures.
Hailey and Serena have the same remote control car! I need to find out where you buy those big bubbles. We're almost out of the ones you got Hailey for her birthday. And I love that you got Taylor catchphrase though I always felt like a cool friend when you borrowed it. Congrats on the Kindle Fire!
ReplyDelete