Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day!

 The "Before" picture.
 Carter went for this present first.  He had gotten up at 6 a.m. and I was feeding Spencer so he came down and looked at all of the presents and had found the present from him to Santa.  I made him go to bed again, but he didn't fall back to sleep and just did a count down of time.  Finally, at 7:19 a.m. I told him to wake Taylor up so we could get started.  He also woke up the girls.  Lucky for him Santa came through and he opened up a Wii.
 Aunt Staci stayed overnight with us and enjoyed the morning festivities.
 Carter got Serena and Aleeya jewelry and purse sets.
 Carter has been asking for a watch for months and kept setting deadlines; I need a watch by this Ute game, or by this school event etc.  But his mean mom made him wait until Christmas.
A Ute teddy bear was Taylor's gift to Spencer.  He loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment