Saturday, December 12, 2009

Polar Express aka Front Runner






We created our own "Polar Express" experience. We rode the Front Runner and sang songs, had hot chocolate and cookies, read the story and meet Santa to get our bells. The kids wore their pajamas and had a great time. We had official golden Polar Express tickets and the train worker was willing to come and punch them for us. It was a fun time and much more economical than going to Heber.

4 comments:

  1. What I fun idea! I may have to try this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I might have to copy it next year on Denver's commuter train! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOO!!! i'm officially able to see your blog! Cute post... I just barely did MY polar express post as well! However... I noticed you are DUE for some blogging- I KNOW you have some christmas morning photos up your sleeve!? Come on Diana- get on it!
    OH, and ps- You need to show me how you did your heading so dang cute with the collage of photos!? LOVE IT! next project night i want a demo!

    ReplyDelete