We went to WVC to have lunch and open presents with the Dearden's. Serena was running the show with the presents. She would get a present, we would tell her who to give it to and then she would go to them and say "need help?" Of course, all of the adults let her open their presents so she was loving life!
Helping cousin, Alana, get out her new stuffed toy.

I am happy to help you open this present!

Thanks Uncle Sam for letting me open all your presents!

Carter got the game "Don't Break the Ice," this is a game I remember playing as a kid!

Kids playing, they got so many presents that when we had the van loaded to go home I said that it looked like we had robbed a store! Carter thought that was hilarious!

Santa must have told Granny and Grandpa Dearden that Carter wanted a bowling set!
No comments:
Post a Comment