Taylor and I were able to attend a dedicatory session for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. I wish I had taken notes to help me remember, my mind and body are pretty tired, but I did remember that they told the youth to write about this in their journal, so I thought I would write a note.
The main point that has stuck in my mind is that we can have the same qualities that are in the temple in our individual lives and homes. I have heard before that our homes should be like the temple, but I thought it was interesting that as they listed the differences between the temple and the world, that we should also apply this to us as individuals. Particularly, I want my life to "Be Still." I love all I am doing, but I want to make sure I am taking time to know God and make sure my doing is what is His will. This scripture has been on my mind for the last few weeks, so I think that is another reason that I was drawn to this point.
good happy..!
ReplyDeletehttp://alfrhnsby.blogspot.com