Saturday, August 29, 2009

Not so quick trip to Lehi

Saturday morning Taylor's mom called and said that Great Grandpa Dearden wasn't doing well. The nurse said that he had a mini stroke. Aunt Marian was in Ogden helping her daughter, Ericka, move in and she didn't have a car, so we volunteered to drive her to Lehi. The trip was VERY long because of a tipped over semi-truck on I-15.

It was a good trip, Grandpa Dear improved greatly and is doing fine. In the course of the day we learned that Ericka was not happy with the place she thought she was going to rent so she ended up staying with us for a week while she found a better place.

Carter riding bikes with cousins, glad they are wearing helmuts!

I don't really remember why I took this picture, but we were on I-15 FOREVER trying to get to Lehi, but at least Aleeya was happy!

While we were there visiting, Aleeya took her first official step.

No comments:

Post a Comment