Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week in Review July 6-12

Respect Reward Marble Jars!

Life is always fun and busy...here is what we did this week.

Monday: Aleeya had her nine month pictures taken, we played in the backyard with water toys with Jackie and Emily and for Family Home Evening we talked about respect and started jars that can be filled with marbles for doing respectful things (listening to mom, sharing, helping out siblings, using quiet voices etc.). When the jar is full they get to go on a date with mom or dad to a restaurant of their choice.

Tuesday: Summer movie was "Horton Hears a Who," cute movie. At the end Serena and her friend Mariah went down front and were dancing, I figured since the whole theater was kids, it was okay. In the afternoon we went to the library for the summer activity, Harmony Music school. They sang and played instruments.

Wednesday: Playgroup at the park was enhanced today. Angela Orton, a friend from Summerfield Ward that moved to Mountain Green, came with her two darling girls. We all brought potluck and enjoyed lunch together. Then Angela and I ended up hanging out at Tauna's house for several hours catching up.

Thursday:We went to the Ogden Dinosaur Park in the morning. Then in the afternoon our friend Jeffery came over.

Friday:Friday night we went to the Drive-In. We had planned to see "Ice Age 3", but I wanted to see "The Proposal," so we saw "Up" again since that was the double feature. The fun thing was that our friend's the McBride's were there. They were on the end of a row and there was almost room for a car next to them, so I let my rebel side come out and went and moved the orange cone over a bit so that we could fit next to them. It was great fun and the kids fell asleep right as the second movie started so we could watch the movie in peace.

Saturday: We went to a neighborhood block party over in the Summerfield Ward. The Parkinson's were hosting and it was a great set up. Taylor played ball with Carter most of the time and I chatted with friends.

Sunday: After church we went up to Logan to celebrate the July Birthday's. The kids played in the kiddie pool and we ate and opened presents. I got lots of cute shirts, clothes are always a bonus, and money and face cleaning cloths (I requested these, as I am sure I should do better at washing my face at night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment