We had a fun day at Roy Pool with our friends. All of the kids love the water. We went to go on the water slide and I went with Serena on my lap and Carter was supposed to follow so I could catch him at the bottom. He didn't want to go, so stayed up at the top with the life guard. I left Serena with friends and went to go back for him. When I got to the gate for the slide it was locked, they were preparing for the hourly evacuation of the pool (a safety thing they do). I had to have the life guard unlock it so I could go up and get Carter, I guess the life guard on top was going to go down with him. After I went with him once, he was able to go on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment