Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nine Wonderful Years of Marriage

Taylor and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary on 05/12/09. I am still really glad we got married in the year 2000, so it is easy to remember how long we have been married. It feels like the time has gone fast and many things have happened. I am grateful that Taylor and I found each other (Thanks Steph and Staci) and I am looking forward to many more years together.

To celebrate we went to eat at Tepanyaki, a Japanese Steak House. We had never been there and it was a fun and delicious night, but definitely a special occasion place. Taylor commented that it would be fun to go there with a group of friends, but only if we and our friends were rich! :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad you two had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I've always wanted to go to that Japanese place, but only if someone else pays ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think I should get married in May, with both you and Cryatal celebrating your anniversaries? Nah--I think I'll beat to my own drum :).

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats!! Here's to 9 more!

    ReplyDelete