Aleeya is an amazing seven month old! She has conquered the army crawl and gets to where she wants to go fast. She is eating well and continues to be the easiest baby to put to sleep. She sits well and plays with toys.
Her social side is starting to blossom and she doesn't like to be alone in a room. I don't think it is separation anxiety from the mom, just from people, because she is fine as long as someone is with her.
We continue to get tons of comments about how beautiful Aleeya is and what gorgeous skin she has, especially now that it is tan from going to the park. I agree that she is so fun to look at, but I think part of it is that she has a really strong Spirit. Sometimes I just hold her and get the most powerful feeling about how special she is. When other people hold her at church, they also comment about how happy they feel when they look at her. What a blessing she is to our family!
Hello beautiful Aleeya~
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures especially by the flowers!