Carter has started T-ball and he is loving it. He excels much more at baseball than soccer, probably because this is more of an individual sport. He is by far the best hitter on the team and he does really well at the catching. He loves to throw the ball really hard, so when he is playing catch he has to be reminded to aim for the mitt of the other player. It makes a mother proud to hear him get lots of compliments and questions about how old he is because he is so good!
I do have to take some credit , I have pitched the ball to him for more hours than I care to recall! During the winter when we would play at the church in the cultural hall I would pitch a soft ball to him and one time he hit the ball consecutively twenty times without missing!
No comments:
Post a Comment