Monday, May 4, 2009

The Garden is FINALLY planted!

Basically, all you can see is the forks labeling the rows!
In case you don't believe me about the weeds that have to be conquered, this is a shot of how most of the flower beds and garden looked!

So I have been meeting with a garden group and trying to get inspired, but I still am WAY behind in getting seeds in the ground for "cold" crops. I think I put it off because it is a lot of work to get the garden ready and then I also like projects that can be done and checked off my list and gardening is not that type of process. (There was a peak at my psychological hang-ups about learning new things!)
Stephanie, my friend and former mission companion, came and helped me get things going! Anyway, it does look cool to have forks planted and if I am lucky some actual vegetables will grow!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Gardens! I love the pictures of Aleeya by the flowers. Serena sleeping is so funny. Later

    ReplyDelete