Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I made these! (the craft, but I guess the kids also)

I did a craft project! Carrie convinced me to sign-up for this class to make the wooden HOME letters and the "O's" that you put in for each holiday.
This was only possible because she was willing to help me make them.

The class was in Logan at The Book Table. Taylor was out of town so it was a bonus to be able to come to Logan for a few days. My mom watched the kids while I went to the class.




















This the ledge that I decorate for each holiday, so the HOME letters will be a nice touch to add.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, my crafty sister-in-law! Actually, all my sister-in-law's are crafty. I need help ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! That's a lot like my welcome blocks, the "o" in that one changes every month too.

    ReplyDelete