Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So many excuses...

My camera is broken, I am so behind, I have so many other things to do, etc. etc. I have so many excuses for not posting, but I am missing so many things that I want recorded, so I am just going to start again.

Some of the blogs that I most enjoy are not just pictures, but also include journaling, so I am going to write more about our life and make this more comprehensive of our lives.

I still plan on posting lots of things from the past, so those who still read this will have past and present things to read!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you nice comment on my blog. I feel like such a slacker lately though, so it feels a little undeserved. Thanks anyway, it made me want to give up my excuses and just blog!

    ReplyDelete