Friday, August 27, 2010

My Heart Overfloweth!

We had such a calm, loving day yesterday that I wanted to remember it. We did nothing special, but everyone must have had good sleep, full tummies and mom's hormones were aligned, because we all were calm.

We had fun reading books and playing with toys and then during quiet time we all watched Glee and the kids lip-synced and danced(actually not too much of a quiet time). None of this is unusual, but the kids were so cute with each other and I just didn't feel the need to run and do housework or R.S. things etc.

Then Taylor called and surprised me and said he was bringing home dinner, so I didn't have to cook! I went and did an R.S. visit and then went to book club so I had a nice evening to myself. Taylor had two out of three asleep when I got home. That is pretty much how every night is, since Serena is a night owl. At this point, she just plays in her room for at least an hour and a half after the others are asleep.

I am grateful for my kids, my husband and my blessed life.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your latest posts. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete