Friday, October 23, 2009

Going Private....

I am planning on making our blog private...just has been on my mind lately, so better safe than sorry. Please leave a comment of your email address and I will add you as a reader. I am thrilled to add anyone who wants to read about my fabulous family.

10 comments:

  1. you better keep me in the loop! :) natshahan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to be added too:0) ParfaitAG@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be kept updated with your family. It seems like we hardly see each other except at family renuions. Lori humphreysfab5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soory it looks my name is in my e-mail but it is not. It is just humphreysfab5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me!
    haleightrevor@rapidwave.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Add me! Add me! carilyn.morrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke Barker
    andybrookebarker@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I want to read about your fabulous family!

    jssklarsen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete