Sunday, October 11, 2009

Baby Blessing

We went to a baby blessing for the newest Dearden. Taylor's brother, Stuart, now has two adorable girls and our kids love playing with their cousins.

We attended all of church and I enjoyed the opportunity to watch Serena in nursery. They have a one-way window so I could see her interacting and having a great time. Carter was also a big fan of Primary, he loves the attention of being able to stand up front and have them sing the "Hello" song to him. Aleeya was way too active for me to stay in Sunday School and Relief Society, so that is why I was wandering the halls checking in and watching the other children.

Following church we all gathered for a family dinner. We stayed late enough that the kids could be put in Pj's for the ride home.
Serena modeling Great Grandma Dearden's earrings.
Aunt Staci with all of the Dearden Grandchildren.

Carter playing with his cousin, he loves that he can be in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment