Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day!

 Taylor and I gave the kids gift cards to McDonald's for Valentines.  It is just as unhealthy as candy and they certainly didn't need more treats or toys etc.
These are the Valentines the kids gave out.  Aleeya and Serena gave the princess ones at "Neighborhood Preschool," Hello Kitty was Serena's for "Flowerbox," and the Cars with the pencil was what Carter gave out.  They had their names and classmates written on the cards at least a week in advance, since they were excited to give them out.

Taylor and Carter picked out for me; chocolates, Mrs.Field's cookies and flowers.  I gave Taylor socks and a leatherman tool.  The kids also got cards from Grandma Dear with $1.00, cards and treats from Grandpa and Granny Dearden and a card in the mail with $2.00 from Grandma Hoppie.  Grandma Hoppie had also given me wrapped presents for them to open.  I hide the presents and they each got a sample of the paper that was theirs so they could go and find their gift.  She gave them each a new book.

No comments:

Post a Comment