
Carter looks awesome and was ready for his first day of first grade. I had a hard time thinking about him being gone from home for so long. I have had many discussions with friends about home schooling and it really scares me to not have him with me all of the time. I am SO THANKFUL that I feel good about the school he is at, North Davis Preparatory Academy. I am able to be involved there and feel like they really have quality education and moral standards. I also love the uniforms and the opportunity to learn a second language, Spanish.

Savannah Fernald, our neighbor, has been in Carter's Kindergarten and First Grade class. It is awesome that so many of our neighbors and ward members also go to NDPA.

The girls asked many times when Carter would be home. It is fun to see how they play differently with each other when he is not there to be in charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment