Thursday, February 3, 2011

Field Trip to Boondocks!

Our field trip this week was to Boondocks! Hmmm...I wonder what the official definition of field trip is, that is what I always call our weekly outings, but we are not always outside or investigating things. So I looked it up and it is a trip for students to gain first hand knowledge outside of the classroom. They are gaining knowledge and our home is the classroom, so I would say we are outside the classroom, good enough for me.
Our favorite ride!
Serena loves to give "Fives" as she goes by.
Aleeya loved this dinosaur game. She could open and close the mouth, without money, so she had a great time.

I added this so you could see the front and side view of her darling hair. Jenni McBride did it for her while we were at the doctor with Serena. Jenni always does her hair, so when Taylor dropped her off she ran in the house and said "make me pretty!"
Carter loves to play roller ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment