

Carter is very serious about the Ute Black out game, from the second we got the tickets it was made known that Carter would go with Taylor to the Black Out game. He picked his outfit out days before and this is the only game that we put on make up for.
This year the Black Out game was against TCU and it was a blow out. Carter asked Taylor what TCU stood for and Taylor said "They Crushed Us."
hee,hee--how cute and Taylor is too funny!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha, Taylor is so right.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Carter has gotten so big since I last saw him!!! Wait, make that all your kids have gotten so big since I last saw them! Glad I could get updated on your little family.
ReplyDeleteOh, and like Lynette posted on my post. Blog2print.com in really easy for uploading your blog and has it look just like it did on the internet. Lynette said it was expensive but I haven't checked the price so I'm not sure.
I just read your updated posts and Carter looks so big. And the pictures of Serena and Aleeya on your mom's fireplace in their Halloween costumes made me take a second look. Funny how fast it flies when you don't see each other on a daily basis! Looks like everyone is doing well.
ReplyDelete