Monday, October 25, 2010

Words from Julie

This is an old picture, but it is cute of Julie and Aleeya

It warms a mom's heart when she hears good things about her children. Julie McBride sent me an email with this poem about Aleeya.

just a note to say to aleeya

you are a cute little girl
you have a beautiful soul
you have inner beauty no matter what
you love everybody
and i hope you believe this all
julie

I love that I will be able to show this to Aleeya as she gets older and I hope that she will always know that the things Julie said are true.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me cry to think that Heavenly Father would see fit to bless us with such beautiful daughters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie Julie and Aleeya both are. I love the pictures of your kids on your page so darling.

    ReplyDelete