Three Little Monkeys, the toy store, not a description of my children, was our field trip today. They have a story time and craft and then you get to explore the two floors of toys. Carter scored with a magnetic dart board. He is always throwing balls around, so hopefully this gives him an outlet for his energy. Serena got a tin can that has flower seeds in it.
As we were leaving Serena said good-bye monkey, good-bye monkey, good-bye monkey. I was amazed because I was sure I hadn't told her the name of the store. Then I realized we were passing a billboard out front of the store that had three monkeys on it, still cute, but more reasonable than her reading my mind.
As we were leaving Serena said good-bye monkey, good-bye monkey, good-bye monkey. I was amazed because I was sure I hadn't told her the name of the store. Then I realized we were passing a billboard out front of the store that had three monkeys on it, still cute, but more reasonable than her reading my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment